Psychiatry deals with the treatment of emotional, behavioral, and/or mental health conditions. At TIMCare NV, our psychiatry services include psychiatric evaluations, crisis intervention, pharmacological management, and individual counseling. We diagnose and treat a broad range of mental health issues from anxiety disorders, behavioral problems, bipolar disorders, and depression, just to name a few.
We offer a broad range of psychiatric services including, but not limited to:
- Psychiatric Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Medications (if prescribed) with Ongoing Monitoring
- Coordination of Care with other Healthcare Professionals
- Ordering of Laboratory Tests (if needed)
- Individual Counseling
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Referral Services
- And more
We encourage you to Set an Appointment now. If you have other questions about our psychiatric services, please call us at 702-617-6313.